Your Information Availability Company
Since 1988, Infoniqa has represented a global concept in the Swiss IT market, ranging from the idea to the development and implementation of comprehensive software solutions.
We rely on powerful standard software and hardware solutions and offer a complete package of services: Consulting, system analysis, system planning, integration, customizing, training and support.
This is based on solid, long-term and loyal relationships with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Infoniqa is an IT systems integrator focusing on data center solutions and information management that introduces and implements solutions in the Swiss market.
- To this end, Infoniqa offers a complete range of services enabling clients to select, implement and operate the right solutions.
- The Comprehensive Support Program «Infoniqa Support Plus» assists clients in meeting the changing business requirements with the solutions selected at all times.
Among the existing clients are globally active corporations as well as dynamic medium-size enterprises and institutions.
Infoniqa with 70 employees is represented in the Swiss market with offices in Baar/ZG, Zürich and Bussigny-près-Lausanne and plans to continue its growth as an IT systems integrator for data center solutions, information management solutions and Managed Services as well as a Cloud Provider in the years to come.
Our Business Partner
Platinum Partner, Technology Partner with Master Certifications, Consulting and Education Delivery Partner for Storage- and System-Management-, Archiving- and Security-Products
Value Added Partner (VAP) for DataCenter-Solutions, with focus on SAN/NAS- and Unified Storage solutions as well as SSD / Flash-Disk Systems
Platinum-Partner, NetApp Authorized Professional Service Partner (APSP), Accredited Storage Architect Professional, Network Appliance NACP and Network Appliance NACA
Pure Storage ELITE Partner in Switzerland
Cohesity Focus Partner in Switzerland for Secondary Storage
Veeam Gold PorPartner in Switzerland
Gold Partner for Server, Netwerk and Storage from Dell EMC
Quantum, QUADROtech, Symantec, VMware and Cloudian as additional solutions for backup and archiving
Infoniqa stands for a comprehensive concept that ranges from the conception to the development and introduction right up to the implementation of all-embracing solutions in the information management environment. Our offering focuses on:
- Availability: Information availability, data security, date storage, archiving
- Solutions: Converging infrastructure, private and public cloud solutions
- Services: managed service, consulting, training, support
It rests on powerful standard software and hardware surrounded by a complete services package:
- Systems Analyses
- Systems Planning
- Integration and Customizing
- Training and Support
- Long-Term Support, Operational Support, Managed Services
Why The Clients Go With Infoniqa?
Infonia has been focusing on the subject of information availability, which is a reason we can assure competency. Owing to competent employees, we are rapidly available and do our work in step with actual practice. Infoniqa holds a compact portfolio of products from leading vendors.
Infoniqa and the client select the suitable products from this portfolio, enabling the client to grow with our solutions. As a result, many long-term partnerships can be found within our clientele.
Infoniqa Plus stands for professional IT business and process consulting, long-term care of the clients with hotline and on-site support, licensing management, training workshops, technology briefings and managed services for backup and disaster recovery.
We Are Proud Of Our Clients
Infoniqa is proud to serve over 400 customers in Switzerland directly or through business partners. The customer base spans all industries and includes all company sizes. These include the following companies:
- Die Bundesverwaltung (The Federal Administration)
- Bank Vontobel
- Zentrale Informatik Dienststelle Basel Stadt ZID
- Kantonsspital Winterthur
- Luzerner Kantonsspital
- Universität St. Gallen
- Bank Julius Bär
- Groupe Mutuel Assurance